Paint – FLEXABAR BUOY COATING
Buoy Coating – Flexabar
for PVC Buoys Only
• Chemically bonds with the buoy for the highest durability
• Colourfast & UV resistant
• Oil & gas resistant, high visibility
• Low odor, long-lasting
• Commercially proven, self-leveling
• Formulated safe for foam buoys
• Designed to dry quickly
Colors are; Black, Blue, Rocket Red, Signal Green, Fire Orange, Pink, Saturn Yellow, Arc Yellow, Blaze Orange
Quart / Gallons
Apply by brush or roller for best results. Do not use felt type rollers, recommend foam rubber roller. The best days for application are days with low humidity and temperatures above 40°F.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- The surface must be completely dry and clean. Buoy Coating Thinner is recommended for cleaning.
- Stir Buoy Coating thoroughly from the bottom of the can until pigment is evenly distributed. Can be applied without thinning. If thinning is necessary, mix up to one part Buoy Coating Thinner to two parts Buoy Coating.
- Before using a brush or roller, wash thoroughly with Buoy Coating Thinner. Brush small areas at a time.
Buoy Coating dries to the touch within 30 minutes, cures overnight. The first coat should be dry to touch before applying the second coat.
- Two coats should be adequate for normal use but additional coats may be applied.
Clean brush or roller thoroughly with Buoy Coating Thinner after use.